Public health programs, development and strengthening. Control and Prevention of Malaria in Indigenous Communities
Contribute to the development and strengthening of public health programs for the control and prevention of malaria in indigenous communities in the municipalities of Puerto Carreño and Cumaribo in the Vichada department for 2017 to 2021.
1. 30% reduction in the prevalence of malaria.
2. Establishment of the definitive general guidelines of the public health plan.
3. Determination of the results of the implementation of the public health plan.
1. The design and implementation of a public health plan for the control and prevention of malaria according to the population’s conditions.
2. The determination of the factors for the control and prevention of malaria in the target population.
3. The determination of the current situation for the prevention and control of malaria in the municipalities of Puerto Carreño and Cumaribo.
Time: 4 years
Geographical location: Puerto Carreño and Cumaribo, Vichada
Cost: $ 5.137.467.515